Franklin Armory® BFSIII® 22-C1
BFSIII® 22-C1 for the 10/22®
The Binary® Firing System® GEN 3 (BFSIII®) is a 3-position trigger. In position 3, it fires one round on pull and one round on release. This trigger is ideal for having more fun than you thought was possible with your 10/22®. The ultimate .22 plinker upgrade!
Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire
Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull
Position 3 – Binary – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release
* Release round can be canceled by simply moving our Patented selector out of Binary® mode while holding the trigger back
* Positive reset on release phase
* Works in most 10/22® firearms
* Great for competition shooters, tactical shooters, and recreational enthusiasts
* The most fun you can have with a .22!
* Gunsmith Installation Recommended
* Franklin Armory® has released an upgraded trigger housing for the 22-C1™ available on our website.
- Not for civilian sales in: CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, HI, IA, IL, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA
- NEVER ALTER ANY COMPONENT OF THE BFSIII®.
- Due to a possible variance in tolerances, some trigger housings may not function with the 22-C1
- Improper installation, use, or tampering with the BFSIII® will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
- No refunds will be issued for triggers after installation has been attempted.
- By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
- Some trigger housings may require additional fitting. We recommend this fitting be performed by a Professional Gunsmith or a Franklin Armory® Certified Armorer.
- AFTER THE BFSIII® HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.
- Patent No. 9,952,012 ; 9,952,013 ; 10,107,580 ; 10,393,461 ; 10,480,881 ; 10,480,882 ; 11,085,724 & 11,226,165
Standard shipping and handling times apply.
- BFSIII® not for civilian sales in:
- CA, CT, DC, FL, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA
- Trigger for:
- Ruger® 10/22®