Franklin Armory BFSIII® 22-C1-P
Franklin Armory® BFSIII® 22-C1-P™ Complete Trigger Pack for the 10/22®
In partnership with America's favorite trick shooter, 22plinkster, Franklin Armory is proud to introduce the new BFSIII® 22-C1-P the "22plinkster Edition" drop-in trigger. The 22-C1-P trigger pack is our extremely popular 22-C1 trigger installed in our billet aluminum trigger housing. With the trigger components already installed, the 22plinkster Edition Binary® trigger is ready to drop into your Ruger® 10/22® in just minutes!
Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire
Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull
Position 3 – Binary – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release
* Release round can be canceled by simply moving our Patented selector out of Binary® mode while holding the trigger back
* Positive reset on release phase
* Works in most 10/22® firearms
* Great for competition shooters, tactical shooters, and recreational enthusiasts
* The most fun you can have with a .22!
* Gunsmith Installation Recommended
* Franklin Armory® has released an upgraded trigger housing for the 22-C1™ available on our website.
- Not for civilian sales in: CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, HI, IA, IL, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA
- NEVER ALTER ANY COMPONENT OF THE BFSIII®.
- Due to a possible variance in tolerances, some trigger housings may not function with the 22-C1
- Improper installation, use, or tampering with the BFSIII® will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
- No refunds will be issued for triggers after installation has been attempted.
- By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
- Some trigger housings may require additional fitting. We recommend this fitting be performed by a Professional Gunsmith or a Franklin Armory® Certified Armorer.
- AFTER THE BFSIII® HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.
- Patent No. 9,952,012 ; 9,952,013 ; 10,107,580 ; 10,393,461 ; 10,480,881 ; 10,480,882 ; 11,085,724 & 11,226,165