Franklin Armory® BFSIII® ACR®-C1
BFSIII® for the Bushmaster ACR®
The Binary Firing System® GEN 3 (BFSIII®) is a 3-position trigger. In position 3 it fires one round on pull and one round on release, making this trigger ideal for both tactical and competition use. The BFSIII® provides greatly reduced split times between rounds, allowing for tighter groups.
Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire.
Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull.
Position 3 – Binary® – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release.
* Ambidextrous Safety Selector.
* Some firearms may require additional fitting
- Not for civilian sales in CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA
- NEVER ALTER ANY COMPONENT OF THE BFSIII®.
- Improper installation, use, or tampering with the BFSIII® will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
- No refunds will be issued for triggers after installation has been attempted.
- By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
- Some trigger housings may require additional fitting. We recommend this fitting be performed by a Professional Gunsmith or a Franklin Armory® Certified Armorer.
- AFTER THE BFSIII® HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.
- Patent No. 9,952,012 ; 9,952,013 ; 10,107,580 ; 10,393,461 ; 10,480,881 ; 10,480,882 ; 11,085,724 & 11,226,165
- Not for civilian sales in:
- CA, CT, DC, FL, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA
- Trigger for:
- Bushmaster ACR®