Out of Stock
The Binary Firing System® GEN 3 (BFSIII®) is a 3-position trigger. In position 3 it fires one round on pull and one round on release, making this trigger ideal for both tactical and competition use. The BFSIII® provides greatly reduced split times between rounds, allowing for tighter groups.
Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire.
Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull.
Position 3 – Binary – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release.
- The B&T-C1 is designed to function in the B&T® APC9, APC45, GHM9, GHM45, and SPC9
- The B&T-C1 should also function in the Pro and K variants of these firearms.
- Ambidextrous Safety Selector.
- Release round can be canceled by simply moving our Patented selector out of Binary® mode while holding the trigger back
- Some firearms may require additional fitting
- Trigger pull weight about 4.5 pounds.
- Great for competition shooters, tactical shooters, and recreational enthusiasts
Binary Firing System® waiver and release
- Not for civilian sales in: CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, HI, IA, IL, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA
- Due to a possible variance in tolerances, some trigger housings may not function with the PC-C1.
- NEVER ALTER ANY COMPONENT OF THE BFSIII®.
- Improper installation, use, or tampering with the BFSIII® will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
- No refunds will be issued for triggers after installation has been attempted.
- By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
- Some trigger housings may require additional fitting. We recommend this fitting be performed by a Professional Gunsmith or a Franklin Armory® Certified Armorer.
- AFTER THE BFSIII® HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.
- Patent No. 9,952,012 ; 9,952,013 ; 10,107,580 ; 10,393,461 ; 10,480,881 ; 10,480,882 ; 11,085,724 & 11,226,165