BLEMISHED BFSIII® AK-C1 Binary Firing System®
BLEMISHED BFSIII® AK-C1 for the AK Platform
Limited Quantity Available
These are Cosmetically Blemished units and are limited in availability.
Blemishes can include: pitting, chipping, machine and tool marks, gouges, scrapes.
They may not be perfect looking but they will be 100% functional.
We have a limited quantity of these triggers available!
If you can add to cart they are still in stock!
Ships in our standard processing time.
No Returns on Blemished items.
Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire
Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull
Position 3 – Binary – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release
* Release round can be canceled by simply moving our Patent Pending selector out of Binary® mode while holding the trigger back
* Easy to install
* Positive reset on release phase
* Great for competition shooters, tactical shooters, and recreational enthusiasts
- No underfolding AK stocks
- No 12 Gauge shotgun platforms, not tested with other gauges
- Not yet tested with .308 platforms
- Not recommended for Arsenal AK platforms
- Some firearms may not be compatible with this trigger
- Not for civilian sales in CA, CT, DC, FL, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA
- In Delaware may only be used in pistol platforms.
- NEVER ALTER ANY COMPONENT OF THE BFSIII®.
- Improper installation, use, or tampering with the BFSIII® will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
- No refunds will be issued for blemished triggers.
- By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
- AFTER THE BFSIII® HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.
- Patent No. 9,952,012 ; 9,952,013 ; 10,107,580 ; 10,393,461 ; 10,480,881 ; 10,480,882 ; 10,871,340 ; 11,085,724 & 11,226,165