BFSIII® Equipped APC9 PRO-G
Swiss precision paired with American innovation. The BFSIII® Equipped APC9 PRO-G is a 9mm pistol equipped with a factory installed Franklin Armory® Binary® trigger.
- 7" Cold-hammer forged and nitrided barrel
- 3-lug integrated suppressor adapter
- Polymer lower compatible with Glock® magazine
- Full-length optic rail
- 100% ambi-operation controls
- Hydraulic buffer for reduced recoil and muzzle rise
- Recoil-reduced closed bolt blowback operation
- Ambidextrous Safety Selector.
- 30rnd Magazine
- BFSIII® Factory Installed
Binary Trigger Operation:
Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire.
Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull.
Position 3 – Binary® – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release.
BFSIII® Not for civilian sales in: CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, HI, IA, IL, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA
Buying a complete firearm or lower from Franklin Armory® is easy, safe, and legal. Federal law requires all firearms be shipped to a licensed dealer.
Once you have placed your order, please have your FFL dealer email us a copy of their license, include your name, and the order number you received.
Orders cannot be processed until we receive an FFL for your order, the posted lead time will begin once your dealer's FFL is received.
Email FFL info to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*For a complete list of specifications please visit B&T's website: https://bt-usa.com/
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. Franklin Armory is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.