Swiss precision paired with American innovation. The B&T APC9 BFSIII™ is a 9mm pistol equipped with a factory installed Franklin Armory® Binary trigger.
- 7" Cold-hammer forged and nitrided barrel
- 3-lug integrated suppressor adapter
- Lightweight polymer lower
- Full-length optic rail with recessed backup sights
- 100% ambi-operation controls
- Hydraulic buffer for reduced recoil and muzzle rise
- Quick detach rear Sling loop
- Recoil-reduced closed bolt blowback operation
- Ambidextrous Safety Selector.
- Side folding brace by SB Tactical
- 30rnd Magazine
- BFSIII™ Factory Installed
Binary Trigger Operation:
Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire.
Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull.
Position 3 – Binary – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release.
Buying a complete firearm or lower from Franklin Armory® is easy, safe and legal. Federal law requires all firearms be shipped to a licensed dealer.
BFSIII™ is NOT for civilian sales in CA, DC, IA, NJ, NY, HI, RI, FL, MD, CT, or WA.
During the checkout process, enter the name and contact information for your FFL in the special instructions field. Please be sure to have made prior arrangements with your FFL, to include having your FFL contact us with all of their proper documentation for verification of their license.