Swiss precision paired with American innovation. The B&T APC9 Pro BFSIII™ is a 9mm pistol equipped with a factory installed Franklin Armory® Binary trigger.
- 7" Cold-hammer forged and nitrided barrel
- 3-lug integrated suppressor adapter
- Lightweight polymer lower
- Full-length optic rail with recessed backup sights
- 100% ambi-operation controls
- Hydraulic buffer for reduced recoil and muzzle rise
- Quick detach rear Sling loop
- Recoil-reduced closed bolt blowback operation
- Ambidextrous Safety Selector.
- Side folding brace by SB Tactical
- 30rnd Magazine
- BFSIII™ Factory Installed
Binary Trigger Operation:
Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire.
Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull.
Position 3 – Binary – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release.
BFSIII™ is NOT for civilian sales in CA, CT, DC, FL, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA
Buying a complete firearm or lower from Franklin Armory® is easy, safe, and legal. Federal law requires all firearms be shipped to a licensed dealer.
Once you have placed your order, please have your FFL dealer email us a copy of their license, include your name, and the order number you received.
Orders cannot be processed until we receive an FFL for your order, the posted lead time will begin once your dealer's FFL is received.
Email FFL info to: firstname.lastname@example.org